TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS on TUNES TALK for 2020


Introducing the "TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS on TUNES TALK for 2020", based on YOUR clicking and reading choices, as recorded in this blog's statistics (chart shown below)!



TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #10
>>> It all started when American singer Alicia Keys posted a short snippet of her self performing BTS' "Life Goes On", then leading to THIS SELECTION OF MVs, including the Jeon Jung Kook-drected version seen above!




TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #9
>>> GBI: German Bold Italic by Kylie Minogue x Towa Tei emerged out of the "June 2015"-posting, more likely due to the November 2020 release of her "DISCO" album!

I really should have MORE Kylie songs on here, AND as well TOWA TEI's - which I've adored for a loooong time now, and shared constantly on my socials too LOL




TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #8
>>> "All I Want for Christmas Is You" by LOONA is a very recent post, from their performance at the M COUNTDOWN "Christmas Special"! Shown above is the "fancy", while you can enjoy the performance video and CHUU's fancy at the blog-link posted, cheers!




TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #7
>>> If from my incessant coverage on POPCORNXfor South Korean drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" is not enough to showcase my devotion, then I am at a loss of emotions, save for THIS Original Soundtrack songs posting, starting with the above "Sketch Book" by Janet Suhh (자넷서). I was slow on the take to purchase the album, but thankfully YouTube came somewhat to "the rescue"... HYUKS!




TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #6
>>> K/DA from League of Legends captured my imagination upon first and repeated listens, having initially balked at the idea of "virtual idols based off video game characters", but have since embraced THE MUSIC, and have been posting about them, and even crossed over with my TOYSREVIL-themed creators with "K/DA vs ART TOYS (Vol.1) on TOYSREVIL" = Something I hope to be doing more of, in 2021...




TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #5
>>> And while this Dreamcatcher (드림캐쳐): DIY-MV 'SAHARA' vs 'SCREAM' lux-Kpop MV might have been the ONLY Dreamcatcher post thus far, I am slowly but very surely getting into the GG, thanks largely in part to Sera Ryu's YouTube channel (*Much love for), and as well embracing their J-Rock-Pop-slash-anime-soundscape! Featured above is their MV for "BOCA", with this "K-Zombie" version showcasing their gorgeousness (do pardon my shallow comment), which made them stand out amidst a literal sea of K-Pop-Beauty, IMHO...! *WHERE IS THE LOVE?*




TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #4
>>> And while I've had none too stellar impressions of the anime, the Opening & Ending Songs for GHOST IN THE SHELL: SAC_2045 (Netflix Anime) certainly caught my interest! And while I might still miss the soundscape of Cornelius, the versions here will suffice to sate my desires LOL

Featured above is the ending theme, with "sustain++" performed by Mili.


Kekkai Sensen ED from Denise Asjdkf on Vimeo.



TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #3
>>> OP & ED Themes for "Kekkai Sensen" / "Blood Blockade Battlefront" from one of my ultimate FAVOURITE anime series (Season 1, anyways), with the above-featured ending dance sequence featuring "Sugar Song to Bitter Step" by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN!




TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #2
>>> About BLACKPINK's Full Album & Activities for 2020 & Rosé's IG-LIVE Performance (on May 16/2020) no doubt coming in the Top due to searches for the girls during their THE ALBUM-drop (self-pimping my UNBOXING video above, thanks), "LIGHT UP THE SKY" documentary on Netflix, and perhaps even news of Rosé and Lisa's impending "solos" (I have no concrete source of info to link to, sorry) ... showcased below is a video upload of Rosé Instagram Live ("May 16", 2020).






TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2020 : #
>>> And while I've posted about the Kdrama on the "TOP TEN 2019" on POPCORNX, I'd only featured Songs from "When The Devil Calls Your Name" K-Drama in April, 2020 - for yet another CD album I would've loved to own...!

I could not decide on which ONE MV I could post, so decided to post TWO instead ~ HAH! Featured above is the bittersweet solo "The Day We Met" by Sondia (LOVED her in "My Mister"), which somehow reminded me of "2020" = a year of suck but also a year of "healing" for me personally ... while below is the "Live version" of "The Street You Left", featuring Sondia & Jung Kyung-ho.





And while I've had this blog since 2012, I've lapsed for some time with sporadic postings, before picking up the pace (ever so slightly) in 2020.

I had started the blog with transferring reviews of music albums I'd previously done on the TOYSREVIL-blog in earnest, with the aim to focus the TOYSREVIL-blog on "Collectible Toys" instead (a reaction and decision I decided on, post-Stroke, in end-2010, no doubt).

For years beginning I had cracked my brains on HOW exactly to get folks to visit this blog, actually! But I am also painfully aware of my (lack of) words being able to fully convey my thoughts and feelings intelligently, beyond using this blog as (my personal) online "jukebox", where I could both host music/songs I enjoyed listening to constantly, and as well share with folks who might stumble unto my blog.

Even now, there is no particular FIXED genre(s) I am looking at and featuring, which includes songs from my own personal memories and life-experiences, anime-themes, songs from media (Kdramas etc), and more recently "KPop"! And with that I also realised I am living my life like a MIX-TAPE (I am primarily a "80s-Head" myself lah), and even with the operation of this blog, is wholly similar.

My musical taste as a middle-aged Chinese man living in Singapore might be as "unique" to myself and my own SOUNDTRACK TO LIFE, and could also be wholly "average" and mediocre to others, and that is fine... as long as you click "PLAY", then we'd be all get along fab ... :)

Thank You for reading and sharing in my soundscapes!

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL

Comments

Popular Posts