Opening & Ending Songs for GHOST IN THE SHELL: SAC_2045 (Netflix Anime)


And while I'd shared my impressions of the series HERE (and HERE and/or HERE) - featured here today are both the OPENING and END songs for Netflix's GHOST IN THE SHELL: SAC_2045 anime series (Season One).

Above: "Fly with me" by Millennium Parade (Opening theme). Steve Aoki did a remix version of this track ("Steve Aoki Neon Future Remix"), since posted at bottom of this blogpost.

Below: "sustain++" by Mili (Ending theme).




Now I am gawking at the OST album tho...!

View this post on Instagram

『攻殻機動隊 SAC_2045』のテーマソングやサウンドトラックを収録した2枚のアナログ盤が6月24日に発売されます! 「THEME SONGS + O.S.T. 」 GHOST IN THE SHELL: SAC_2045 <SIDE A> THEME SONGS M-1:Fly with me / millennium parade × ghost in the shell: SAC_2045 M-2:Fly with me(opening ver.) M-3:sustain++; / Mili M-4:sustain++;(ending ver.) <SIDE B> O.S.T. SELECTION Nobuko Toda × Kazuma Jinnouchi M-1:Palm Springs M-2:Team Ghost M-3:Noiseless Warzone M-4:Posthuman M-5:Section 9 ※ジャケットはイリヤ・クブシノブ @kuvshinov_ilya 描き下ろし! 「Fly with me」 millennium parade <SIDE A> M-1:Fly with me <SIDE B> M-1:Fly with me - Live #攻殻機動隊 #GhostInTheShell #SAC2045 #millenniumparade #flywithme

A post shared by 攻殻機動隊 SAC_2045 公式 (@gitssac2045_official) on

Comments

Popular Posts