Happy 10th Anniversary HEEJIN

With the release of "HeeJin Debut 10th Anniversary Double Class Objekt" (Atom02 347Z - 349Z) from MODHAUS, we take a quick look back at her KPOP-life, from debuting with LOONA, until right now...
"HeeJin" was the first member of LOONA to debut, with the above teaser first released online circa September 25th, 2016, followed by her single and music video for "ViViD" online October 4/2016.

I'd done a album unboxing HERE, and a more detailed delve into her in my "Introduction to HeeJin" in the LOONA-era.
My experience with LOONA started with ODD EYE CIRCLE, then moved forward with OT12 album releases, and then back-tracking their discography, and was lucky enough to source out HeeJin's album single!
HeeJin was also in a 2-person sub-sub-unit dubbed "2Jin" alongside HyunJin, and subsequently officially as apart of LOONA sub-unit "LOONA 1/3", (alongside members HyunJin, HaSeul and ViVi).
During her time in LOONA, she was also apart of a project group (alongside members Yves, Kim Lip and JinSoul) with "NOT FRIENDS" produced by Ryan Jun (My Unboxing here), and even opportunities for solo singles, including "HONESTLY" (COLOR Remake #2 ruby rose).
Since leaving LOONA with the dissolution of contract with their former agency BlockBerry Creative (*Technically LOONA did not "disband", but the name itself remains with BBC), HeeJin joined MODHAUS in 2023, and subsequently released her solo album "K" in 2023 (album unboxing/Full album listen HERE), from which the single "Algorithm" was released.
In 2023, HeeJin joined former LOONA members Kim Lip, JinSoul and Cheorry (ODD EYE CIRCLE) and HaSeul to formerly form ARTMS, with the “Birth” being the first pre-release single from ARTMS’s debut studio album "Dall", released March 29, 2024.
Fast forward numerous ARTMS albums and covers, HeeJin now celebrates her 10th Anniversary in KPOP!
HeeJin Debut 10th Anniversary Double Class Objekt Atom02 347Z - 349Z #희진 #HeeJin #아르테미스 #ARTMS https://t.co/i6DcWsgvRh
— 진 (@jhjjoaa) October 5, 2026
สองรูปนี้ห่างกัน10ปีจิงมั้ย🥺🐰🩷🎂✨ #ARTMS #HeeJin #LOONA #희진 #이달의소녀 https://t.co/gtc2dNomem
— 에버그린 : 𝐂𝘶𝕥𝕖 & 𝐀𝓃𝓍𝔦𝔢𝘵𝘺 (@ever9reen_) October 4, 2026
happy 10th anniversary heejin! 🐇💕 https://t.co/Ukubpw5G41
— heejin on my phone 📁 (@honestly_heejin) October 4, 2026
전희진 10주년 ViViD라니 죽여도 여한이 없다 https://t.co/iUgIlu6AOp #ARTMS #아르테미스 #OURII #HeeJin #희진 https://t.co/XYWJ56o6KG
— Official ARTMS (@official_artms) October 5, 2026
Heejin Instagram Story Ouriis and Orbits! ❤️ How should I start I honestly really can't believe it's ready my debut's 10th anniversary.. Time really fliesㅋㅋ right? Hm to be honest, holding onto a dream for ten years, it's not something that just happens easily So while I may have changed in many ways during this time, one thing that hasn't changed is the fluttering and excitement I get whenever I meet you all. That hasn't changed for a single moment I think I can say I've been the same for that part at least. If I said "I've never ever been tired!" that would be a lie, see But I've never wanted to give up Even in the hardest of times, from the moment I got onstage I've always been sincere Although meeting you all may be in fleeting moments, I want to preserve those memories for a long, long time. I know very well that the reason I'm doing everything I am right now is only possible because of you all For that reason, when I was feeling uncertain about myself, thanks to the confidence given to me by Ouriis and Orbits I was able to not lose my strength And more than anything else, I think that being able to celebrate together with the people I love on my 10th anniversary is only possible because of Ouriis and Orbits sending love and support to this day!! For always being with me, in the moments I'm sparkling and shining onstage, as well as the moments when I'm feeling exhausted and unsure, thank you I am still so happy even now!! So in a way, a 10th anniversary feels like a new beginning? For being with me through the long time that is ten years I would like to say from the bottom of my heart, thank you I really love you so, so much, And always will forever ❤️ -Neejinie from Toronto
— 🌙 Orrery (@orrery_nim) October 4, 2026











Comments
Post a Comment