Unboxing BLACKPINK's Square Up Mini Abum



(Above snap on Instagram)

As part of their '"3 Days Membership Sale" (ends August 2nd, 2020), POPULAR bookstore (at Bras Basah Complex) offered up an entire shelving display of KPOP music albums (And ONLY Kpop), to which I managed to snag South Korean girl group BLACKPINK's "Square Up" 1st mini album from 2018 (featured in the post), amidst other BP album box-sets for "Kill This Love", and as importantly the more recent magazine package for "How You Like That" - which I kinda regret for not picking one up, but then again I was not as huge a fan of the single, although I can now imagine the visuals would've rocked lor ... HUGE book too! And do you know how hard it is to find much less buy CD albums these days in Singapore?! LOL

Nevertheless, this is a quick unboxing of SQUARE UP, and some select snaps I'd taken on my iPhone ...


Available was the PINK Version of the box set, which included:

- A CD Box with printed plastic sleeve.
- Renticular Lyrics foldout booklet (no visuals of the girls, text in Korean ~ duh), which also served as part of the box-set's "cover".
- A Random Photocard (I scored Lisa's).
- A Random Selfie Photocard (I pulled Jennie's).
- A Photo postcard (literally a printed card image).
- A Photobook (72 pages) - Select images shown here :)
- *According to the Insta (below), there was a "Double-Sided Poster"...? Nothing in my sealed box tho - What's up with that? "Special Edition"? "Different regions"? :(



Aside: I'd looked frantically for any LOONA albums tho (*My priority, actually), but alas none were to be found (I never did ask if they were "sold out" or otherwise tho). Yes, I can maybe buy them online, but I really do cherish being able to find them in person ~ call me "old fashioned" and I won't deny you that LOL

And while I've not taken any snaps of the shelf itself (oops), other GG include TWICE, ITZY, DREAMCATCHER and even WEKI MEKI ... as for boybands, I reckon anyone and everyone were there, including BTS, of course :p

View this post on Instagram

I unboxing BlackPink’s SquareUp mini album :)

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on


BUY ON AMAZON:


Comments

Popular Posts