Opening "CHECKMATE" ~ My First Itzy!



Received my "CHECKMATE" CD album package (Standard Random), with this being my very FIRST ITZY! I pulled a "LIA" Version, with a dedicated Ktown4U "preorder benefit" include an additional photo card - which I pulled "YEJI".

Of course I did an unwrapping/opening and pageflip video, and featured below are images of my pulls, which included TWO X pouty Chaeryeongs and a Chaeryeong mini poster.

Also posted here are images of "Preorder Benefits" including a 5 card Postcard Set, a special holographic foil card (I pulled a RYUJIN), and a foldout poster!











youtube.com/c/ITZY
instagram.com/itzy.all.in.us
twitter.com/ITZYOfficial
facebook.com/OfficialITZY
vlive.tv/membership/151
ITZY.jype.com
fans.jype.com/ITZY


BUY ON U.S.AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts