Vol.63 - 4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG



"4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG" is a ongoing serial feature (started in 2025) where I showcased/share tracks / MVs from 4 Random Albums I have in my eclectic collection ... some might get their own Full Album Listens, most might not ... just enjoy the memories, cheers.






WHAT: "Music" by Madonna.
WHEN: Released in 2000.
TRACKS: "Don't Tell Me" (above) and "What It Feels Like for a Girl" Below).
It's "Madonna", 'nuff said.








WHAT: "The Element of Freedom" by Alicia Keys.
WHEN: Released in 2009.
TRACKS: "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart" (above) and "Empire State of Mind (Part II)" featuring Beyoncé (below).
I have zero memory of how I got this album in the first place.








WHAT: "It's Not Me, It's You" by Lily Allen.
WHEN: Released in 2009.
TRACKS: "The Fear" (above) and "Not Fair" (below).
Of course I was here because of "Fk You", thank you very very much.








WHAT: "Boingo" by Oingo Boingo.
WHEN: Released in 1994.
TRACKS: "Insanity" (above) and "Hey!" (Below).
Without a doubt clued unto Oingo Boingo via "Danny Elfman" via Tim Burton's "Batman"... zero memory of the album tho, until finding tracks for this blog-feature :p




Comments

Popular Posts