Unwrapping D Version of [12:00] by LOONA (+ LOONATV #650-652)


In this video (below) I unwrap the "D Version" of LOONA's 12:00 album (which I purchased from ktown4u.com). I did not unwrap them in order (A,B,C,D) tho, and will instead showcase them in order of my unwrapping/unboxing recording, based on my initial choice of favourite covers (View ALL HERE). Included in the video is my pageflip of the 92page PHOTOBOOK too, along with my commentary :p...



As well featured below are still snaps of my pulls of Photo Cards for Yves, Yeojin and Vivi (Random 3p out of 33p), MIDNIGHT FESTIVAL TICKET, and STICKER sheet! What I have not opened or check out are the POSTERS available in the first press run, actually!

ALSO added in this post (scroll to the bottom to view) are the LOONATV episodes for this concept shoot for THIS cover - which included escaping from bees, a sudden attack of baby wolf nostril, and "endless role-play" (loona-clones = AWESOME figure collectible lines, yo!) - which ironically herald the end of the concept shoot itself!



LOONATV (Episodes #650-)652:


BUY LOONA FROM AMAZON:
All 4 Versions:

RANDOM VERSION:

VERSION A:

VERSION B:

VERSION C:

VERSION D:

Comments

Popular Posts