CHUU Has Left ATRP
Since signing with ATRP in 2023, CHUU has released 3 x Extended Play / EPs (HOWL, STRAWBERRY RUSH & Only Cry In The Rain), and 1 studio album (XO MY CYBERLOVE), amongst numerous digital singles, and I have both bought her albums and followed her KPOP-journey (since her days with LOONA and the ugly ousting and battle with BBC). Her exclusive contract with ATRP has since announced to have ended "July 10th", and I cannot wait to see what she does next! Yes, I am a staunch fan, cheers.
Chat highlights: Chuu on her departure from ATRP (260710)
— LitellJohnn (@litell_johnn) July 10, 2026
Text links:https://t.co/xDfJTJmIwk pic.twitter.com/Qoe9ZgLzmv
Chuu Instagram Story
— 🌙 Orrery (@orrery_nim) July 10, 2026
Hello, this is Chuu.
My long and happy journey with ATRP has come to an end.
Thank you sincerely to everyone who has been with me and supported me during this time.
I'll greet you in an even better way moving forward.
Thank you for all your love and support https://t.co/t5e24wIhkU pic.twitter.com/sZqThfO7Cc
Hello, this is ATRP.
— 🌙 Orrery (@orrery_nim) July 10, 2026
We are notifying you that the company's exclusive contract with Chuu will end on 2026 July 10.
After in-depth discussions regarding Chuu's future activities, we have mutually agreed to conclude Chuu's exclusive contract while wishing each other the best… https://t.co/EYJcB3zs6S
Unboxing & pageflip videos for CHUU's EPs (I've yet to unbox XO MY CYBERLOVE tho ... :p)







Comments
Post a Comment