My Tuesday Bloggery powered by the 80s


I have since the weekend been tuning into the 80s channel(s) on internet radio (via iTunes), and generally reliving my adored past! Recognizing near every darned tune (not wholly 100% tho, but close :p), today I I've decided to embed a small line-up of what I heard ... where I used to flood my by-now-defunt 80's Flashback Blog with (*THAT's how serious I am about the 80s, thanks), and of course my personal Facebook account, no doubt irking tons of friends/folks, but for the fellow like-minded folks, and that is enough, IMHO.



The 80s were a decade's worth of the British New (synth)Wave, the Pop & Glam-Rock of the USA, Funk remnants of 70sDisco, and ballads that whispered my teenage years, which shaped and perhaps even "cursed" my Waking Soundscape, my Mixtape of Life on a delicious playback-Loop ... Enjoy The Nostalgia :)





















Comments

Popular Posts