Vol.48 - 4 X 4 (TAPES Edition)
"4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG" is a ongoing serial feature (started in 2025) where I showcased/share 4+ tracks / MVs from 4 Random Albums I have in my eclectic collection ... some might get their own Full Album Listens, most might not ... just ride the memories, cheers.
This is essentially a new "subset" = featuring Cassette Tapes! None of the following are for sale tho, thanks!
Originally released in 1993, "Bang!... The Greatest Hits of Frankie Goes to Hollywood" from Frankie Goes To Hollywood includes hit tracks such as "Relax", "Two Tribes" (above) and "The Power of Love" (below).
BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "Bang!... The Greatest Hits of Frankie Goes to Hollywood" CD
Honestly the only track from the 1993 cassette release of "Last Splash" by alternative rock band The Breeders, was their hit single "Cannonball". Yes, I am shallow in this instance :p
BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "Last Splash" CD (30th Anniversary Edition)
Buy "Erotica Remixes" CD
The 1988-released studio album "Hangin' Tough" by New Kids On The Block featured several of the group's signature hits, including "You Got It (The Right Stuff)," "Please Don't Go Girl," and the title track, "Hangin' Tough". C'mon, you listened to them too, don't bluff.
BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "Hangin' Tough" CD (10th Anniversary Edition)
Buy "Hangin' Tough" CD
Buy "Hangin' Tough" Live DVD
"Love Is All Around" is only the evergreen track I'd associate with Scottish pop-rock quartet Wet Wet Wet - from "Four Weddings and a Funeral" film (Album released 1988) - sorrynotsorry :p







Comments
Post a Comment