LOONA vs DESIGNER TOYS: HeeJin

HEEJIN LOONA vs Designer Toys


In this LOONA vs DESIGNER TOYS serial feature, I attempt to pair a member of South Korean girl group LOONA (이달의 소녀) with a "Designer Toy" (A staple of my TOYREVIL-Blog) - specifically ANIMAL-themed, to coincide with said-member's "animal"-icon.

Borne of my much earlier attempt with Chuu vs Designer Toys, I've not been able to dedicate time for the rest of the 11 members ... but I've decided on another route: Posting select animal-themed collectibles - be it from Instagram-embeds or Tweets, then decide, or maybe even not choose. Maybe YOU could choose?

There is no "minimum" (because I recognise some select members have a harder time trying to get themed-toys), but I reckon I should cap it at "4 X Designer Toys"...? and with no maximum choice, cheers.



LOONA Member: HEEJIN! (Introducing HeeJin / FEATURES on TUNESTALKSG)
Stage Name: HeeJin (희진)
Birth Name: Jeon Hee-Jin (전희진; 田姬振)
Birth date: October 19, 2000.
Astrological Sun Sign: Libra
Animal: Rabbit (토끼)
Color: Bright Pink (진분홍색)
Representative Country: France




Here are my recommendations:




















For the longest time, I was deadset on China-based artist ABAO's "Raabiit" as THE choice for HeeJin - based on the love and dedication for her "Stitch" plush figure, thereby perceived (by myself) to be something quirky and non-traditional a "rabbit" as can be, still utilizing the "bunny ears" aesthetics in all my choices here, imbuded with tons of "ADORABLE", as that is how I perceive HeeJin to look aesthetically, of course not wholly understanding her real life character and preference at all...! That said, my initial-decision wavered slightly today, when I posted about "Roselberry" (upcoming "Thumblestump Hollow" figure) - with a bunny holding a bunny doll, FTW!



BUY FROM U.S. AMAZON:


BUY FROM AMAZON.SG:
Heejin (Single Album) Album+Extra Photocards Set (Reissue)
Heejin (Single Album) Cd+Photobook+Photocard
HEEJIN Single Album CD+Photobook+Photocard+Attendancebook
Heejin And Hyunjin (Single Album) Cd+Photobook+Photocard
Not Friends Special Edition[HEEJIN ver.]

Comments

Popular Posts