Vol.59 - 4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG
"4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG" is a ongoing serial feature (started in 2025) where I showcased/share tracks / MVs from 4 Random Albums I have in my eclectic collection ... some might get their own Full Album Listens, most might not ... just enjoy the memories, cheers.
CD Single for "Thank God I Found You" by Mariah Carey featuring Joe and 98 Degrees, released in late 1999 from her album Rainbow. Alas not very memorable tho, IMHO.
"2001蓮 (2001 Sandy)" by Cantopop and Mandopop artist Sandy was released circa late 2000.The album features tracks like "Better Man" (a cover of Robbie William's) and Cantonese track "寂寞流星群" (Lonely Shooting Stars).
CD album by the 1990s South Korean dance and hip-hop duo Clon (클론), featuring members Koo Jun-yup and Kang Won-rae. Featured above is "First Love".
Compilation CD "The Great Louis Armstrong" featured classic such as "Mack the Knife" (above) and of course "What a Wonderful World" (below).











Comments
Post a Comment