CLICK
JISOO (of BLACKPINK) releases her comeback solo with the single "CLICK" on Sept 4 (I'll update with Joseph Kahn-directed MV when that happens, cheers), and among her CD & Vinyl album releases is a "NFC BEAR" option, featuring "CLICK BABY BEAR" plush keychain?

As mentioned in my TOYSREVIL-post, frustratingly there were no further product details on en.ygselect.com, besides the "$28.57" price-tag, which essentially curbs my curiosity, and post-PopToyShow is not really an option LOL
I am very interested to know more, and seems Pop Mart no longer have a "monopoly" on KPOP-related toys, innit? Not that that was the case, anyways, and BLACKPINK was I'm the toy=area from a while back too ... Although honestly I still cannot get the Molly X YUQI figure out of my mind hahahahaha
CLICK BY JISOO. pic.twitter.com/00sLcGzEYS
— JISOO NEWS (@NEWSJISOO) September 2, 2026
When people say you are the director of the Jisoo Click video whose teaser has almost 2 million views on YouTube already but you have no idea what they're talking about. All you know is it airs at 9 pm LA time Thursday. pic.twitter.com/ARZob8FXek
— Joseph Kahn (@JosephKahn) September 2, 2026
Screengrabs of MV Teaser for #JISOO's CLICK (Drops Sept 4th) - Watch on #TOYSREVIL: https://t.co/QrKj9CYn1l
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) September 2, 2026
CLICK BABY BEAR #plush from JISOO on preorder now, in anticipation of single drop.#KPOP#toynews#toysblog pic.twitter.com/o7RJWSdJdE









Comments
Post a Comment