Vol.58 - 4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG
"4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG" is a ongoing serial feature (started in 2025) where I showcased/share tracks / MVs from 4 Random Albums I have in my eclectic collection ... some might get their own Full Album Listens, most might not ... just enjoy the memories, cheers.
WHAT: "Californication" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
WHEN: Released June 8, 1999.
TRACKS: "Scar Tissue", "Otherside", "Californication"
Cant say I am a 'huge' Chili Peppers fan, but best album is their 1995 "One Hot Minute", bar none, cheers.
WHAT: "Bizarre Fruit" by M People
WHEN: Released in November 1994.
TRACKS: "Sight for Sore Eyes", "Search for the Hero", "Open Your Heart" and "Love Rendezvous".
I realise I have more "M People" than I remembered, also Morcheeba and all the club faves during the day when I did not actually physically rave on, but in "musical-spirit " LOL
WHAT: "Life" by Simply Red
WHEN: Released on October 9, 1995.
TRACKS: "Fairground" and "We're in This Together".
I could never say "NO" to Simply Red FTW
WHAT: "Michael Bublé" by Michael Bublé.
WHEN: Released in February 2003.
TRACKS: "Sway", "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart," "Put Your Head On My Shoulder".
For a split second, he got me with the bigbandswing! But realised I am a "Haru Connick Jr."-fan myself :)











Comments
Post a Comment