Vol.60 - 4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG
"4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG" is a ongoing serial feature (started in 2025) where I showcased/share tracks / MVs from 4 Random Albums I have in my eclectic collection ... some might get their own Full Album Listens, most might not ... just enjoy the memories, cheers.
WHAT: "True Stepping" by True Steppers
WHEN: Released in 2000.
TRACKS: Above "Out of Your Mind (Radio Edit)" with Victoria Beckham and "True Step Tonight (Radio Edit)" heard below.
The club-sounds that freed my brains while I was unable to physiucally indudge in LOL
WHAT: "Telegram" by Björk.
WHEN: Released in 1996.
TRACKS: "Sight for Sore Eyes", "Search for the Hero", "Open Your Heart" and "Love Rendezvous".
Album Focus: The release primarily features radical remixes and reinterpretations of tracks from her second studio album, Post - example "Hyperballad (Brodsky Quartet Version)" heard above - alongside one brand-new original track, "My Spine" (below). Goh's but I adore the concept of "remixes" LOL
WHAT: "My Corner of the Sky" by Cæcilie Norby
TRACKS: "The Look of Love" (above), a cover of Sting's "Set Them Free" (below) and "A Song for You".
This purchase was without a doubt due to a successful listening booth session :)
WHAT: "Big Calm" by Morcheeba.
WHEN: Released in March 1998.
TRACKS: "The Sea" (above), "Part of the Process" (below) & "Shoulder Holster".










Comments
Post a Comment