LOONA vs DESIGNER TOYS: HyunJin



In this LOONA vs DESIGNER TOYS serial feature, I attempt to pair a member of South Korean girl group LOONA (이달의 소녀) with a "Designer Toy" (A staple of my TOYSREVIL-Blog) - specifically ANIMAL-themed, to coincide with said-member's "animal"-icon.

Going forward with this feature, I aim to post commentary in my Insta-embeds, along with embeds from the original creators. There is no "minimum", and there is no "maximum"... and instead of "choosing", I'll let YOU the readers, to decide :)



This blog-feature will be dedicated to the 2nd girl to be revealed, HyunJin (Introducing HyunJin / FEATURES on TUNESTALKSG), and her dedicated animal: "CAT". Featured above is her performing her debut single "Around You" (circa 2016), and below is her most recent dance for "Hula Hoop" Japanese debut...!

Stage Name: HyunJin (Hangul: 현진)
Birth Name: Kim Hyun-Jin (김현진)
Birth date: November 15, 2000 (Age 20)
Color: Yellow (노란색)
Animal: Cat (고양이)
Representive Country: Japan



FYI: This is NOT a complete or finalised selection, as I will add more "candidates" as I go along, cheers. Here are my recommendations thus far:












BUY FROM U.S.AMAZON:

BUY ON AMAZON.SG:
Monthly Girl Loona 'Heejin&Hyunjin' Single Reissue Album
MONTHLY GIRL LOONA [HYUNJIN] Single Album


This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

Popular Posts