"SUMMER HOLIDAY" Jacket Making Film(s) from Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐)



This blogpost is dedicated to the Jacket Making Film(s) by South Korean girl group Dreamcatcher(드림캐쳐) for their "Summer Holiday" album release (not to be confused with the "MV Making Film"). Remember to turn on ENGLISH subs, folks!

Two videos have been released thus far (at time of this blogpost-publication), and I will attempt to upload once/if there are more videos uploaded on their official YouTube channel!



youtube.com/dreamcatcherofficial
twitter.com/hf_dreamcatcher
facebook.com/happyfacedreamcatcher
vlive.tv/channel/E8D2CB
instagram.com/hf_dreamcatcher
instagram.com/goodnight_dreamcatcher
cafe.daum.net/Dreamcatcher7
tiktok.com/@official_dreamcatcher


Once I have my second COVID-jab, I might venture to the sole shop I know of in Singapore that sells KPOP albums, to see if I could find and pick-up SUMMER HOLIDAY (even tho my external CD-player is busted, but....), as I've seen DREAMCATCHER albums on the shelves before .... This'll be my first 드림캐쳐-album if I do so too...! Well, if I manage to execute my plan lah ~ #EXCITED

BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts