Asian Boss Feature: Day In The Life Of A Top Boy Band From Japan (feat. JO1)

I feature excessively little South Korean Boy Groups here on this blog, because I primarily do not actively listen to any groups, besides random finds and affiliated click thru from related videos on YouTube. The only other group I used to actively listen to, is BIG BANG, and that is as far back to the soundtrack of my life for "Korean-content" I'd remembered, besides the random pickups of CLON, back in the day, as opposed to predominantly female singers and groups (BoA, SES, Lena Park etc).

BOY BANDS/GROUPS existed in my playlist decades back tho, starting with JPOP groups - including THE CHECKERS and ANZEN CHITAI from the 80s (alongside my British New Wave passions), and later on in life, I have a decently small collection of SMAP albums to show ("CHAGE and ASKA" is considered a "duo" instead of a BB right? :p), while thru my recent years, I veered toward more female singers and performers in KPOP (and JPOP), especially with the rise of "*小仙肉" phenom in visual entertainment (*"Small/Young Fairy Meat"), regardless in both KPOP or JPOP.

Seeing the following video from Asian Boss brought up these memories, although I have zero recognition for JO1 (sorry).



Featured below are a trio of MVs grabbed off their YT-channel (which includes all the necessary requirements of Idol Groups these days - dance practise videos, reaction videos, behind-the-scenes etc - regardless of country or region, IMHO). ENJOY!

- 'REAL' MV (Premiered on 30 Jul 2021)
- 'Born To Be Wild' MV (Premiered on 24 Mar 2021)
- 'Shine A Light' MV (Premiered on 9 Nov 2020)
- 'OH-EH-OH' MV (Premiered on 25 Aug 2020)









JO1 OFFICIAL SNS
jo1.jp​
twitter.com/official_jo1
instagram.com/official_JO1
tiktok.com/@jo1_gotothetop
weibo.com
youtube.com/c/JO1_official

Comments

Popular Posts