JULY 12.2021 Edition of TOP TEN TUNESTALK BLOGPOSTS (The Past Week)

"TOP TEN TUNESTALK BLOGPOSTS (The Past Week)" is a weekly list rounding up the TOP TEN Most read+clicked on blog-features, as recorded in this blog's stats!

Click forth and find out what most of the folks are reading/watching/listening to on TUNESTALKSG!



TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #10
*Watch my Unboxing LOONA's [&] - Album "D" Version - featuring 이달의 소녀 in a clean and wholesome "innocent" look / styling for their latest album release! Image seen in the montage up top is my Yves photo card pulled!

TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #9
*For a Full Album Listen of "One More Time" by 클론 CLON - featuring "classic" R&B HipHopKpop on the late 90s..!

TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #8
*Listen to Solo Title Tracks & B-Sides Guitar Medley by EJCIFRA, plus a peek at LOONA FANART by @dedicatedfanboy!

TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #7
*Listen to 이달의 소녀 LOONA's "WOW" as a CityPop Remix by GMIXMASHUP!

TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #6
*Listen to 이달의 소녀 LOONA's "UNIVERSE" As A City-Pop Remix by GMIXMASHUP!

TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #5
*Listen to 이달의 소녀 LOONA's "U R" as a CityPop Remix by CHORDIO!

...By now you'll realise I love me sum "CITY POP" ~ MUAHAHAHAHAHA :)

TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #4
: LOONA Promotional Activities for [&] Put On Hold (due to COVID-19 scare, they have been tested Negative, no worries), and a selection of #LOONAFANART seen on Twitter...!

TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #3
*I cannot adequately describe how utterly I LOVE this (Part 2) Chuu Can Do It's LOONA ATHLETICS DAY/CARNIVAL...! Seeing the girls beyond their wonderful stage performances, seeing them enjoying themselves (I assume), and have since rewatched the video over how-many-times-I've since stopped counting OMG LOL

Don't forget to watch PART ONE too! Or I suppose I should post BOTH videos in a single blog-feature tho... hhhmmm

TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #2
*Watch my Unboxing LOONA's [&] - Album "B" Version, where we see the girls of 이달의 소녀 in their "Angels of Myth" costumes (Folks might call these "Roman" or "Greek" inspired, but), with the video in the blogpost-linked NOT having any of my spoken commentary! Maybe that's why the video shows more hits on my YT... hmmmm :p ... Image seen in the montage up top is my HyunJin photo card pulled!



TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS #1
*Watch my Unboxing LOONA's [&] - Album "C" Version, where the girls are photographed on the "moon"...! Showcased above is my time-lapse pageflip video posted on Twitter, while the blogpost-linked has my spoken commentary, cheers. Image seen in the montage up top is my JinSoul photo card pulled!

Thank you all for your continued read+click+listen of TUNESTALKSG!

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL

Comments

Popular Posts