MV Reaction for LOONA's "PTT (Paint The Town)" by 이달의 소녀



BlockBerry Creative has released a "Reaction Video" featuring South Korean girl group 이달의 소녀 LOONA reacting to their latest track "PTT (Paint The Town)", from their 4th mini album [&]! Along with the video embedded blow, I've added some select screengrabs of the girls discussing the LOONAVERSE...!



I love that they have filmed a "MV Reaction" video (which has been a "de rigorous" requirement of Kpop Performers), while for both "So What" and "Why Not?" there wasn't any - which I have since attributed to HaSeul not being in the OT12 line-up for either of the songs, so they've decided not to. Of course this is all conjuncture on my end, spoken as if we/I know what's really going on :p

LOONA PTT PAINT THE TOWN MV Reaction on TUNESTALKSG 03 LOONA PTT PAINT THE TOWN MV Reaction on TUNESTALKSG 01 LOONA PTT PAINT THE TOWN MV Reaction on TUNESTALKSG 05 LOONA PTT PAINT THE TOWN MV Reaction on TUNESTALKSG 04 LOONA PTT PAINT THE TOWN MV Reaction on TUNESTALKSG 06 LOONA PTT PAINT THE TOWN MV Reaction on TUNESTALKSG 07 LOONA PTT PAINT THE TOWN MV Reaction on TUNESTALKSG 08


I recognise this now, after watching/streaming the MV constantly since debut, and of how I could not enjoy the song the first time I watched "PTT" and remained so, until a little later when I decided NOT to decipher and follow whatever morsels of the LOONAVERSE where thrown at us enmass in the MV, and just ENJOY the song and the beautiful visuals - but that's because I'm slow and a non-multi-tasker that way LOL

As of publishing this post, I have had watched the Reaction Video three times, because the first two times I was starring at the MV playback, INSTEAD of the girl's reactions OMG ... I'll be watching this a couple times more, because I couldn't focus on ALL TWELVE GIRLS at the same time! So I started from top-left, and am loving the interaction between JinSoul and NyunJin! I'm now hype aware of their chemi since JinSoul voted her to be MVP in "Chuu Can Do It Athletics", and their face-to-face smirk in the [&] Jacket Making film... I don't do "ships", but am always a huge fan of "friendships", so...

Showed below is the actual MV for "PTT" (Previously Featured HERE / Stream MV on YouTube). Are You Ready For Some Action?



loonatheworld.com
YouTube Channel
twitter.com/loonatheworld
facebook.com/loonatheworld
instagram.com/loonatheworld
weibo.com
blockberrycreativeshop.com
INTRODUCING LOONA
LOONA & on TUNESTALKSG
LOONA on TUNESTALKSG




If for any reason you do not want to purchase their album via regular source(s), or for when availability is scarce (if you happen to find this blog-feature later :p), the following are listings on Amazon (with a noticeable price difference, FYI), for your considerations, cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts