"CLASSY SAVAGE" by 아이콘(iKON)featuring LISA of BlackPink for KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR (Ep.8)

And while I am not a huge fan of Kpop boy groups (you've still got a fan in me, Big Bang), I have been watching select performances of Mnet's "KINGDOM: LEGENDARY WAR" clips on YouTube (You've got a new fan in me, BTOB), and somewhat amazed with this particular performance, which features a "special guest" performer...



In Episode 8 of the challenge performance show, the theme was "No Limits", and iKON called on their fellow label mate LISA of BLACKPINK, to perform (50+ seconds' worth) of their interpretation of BP's "Pretty Savage", into "Classy Savage"! I am more intrigued with the stage set-up (how deep is this???), and of course seeing LISA guest, no doubt help push their performance, without a shred of doubt, c'mon!





BLACKPINK's PRETTY SAVAGE (Audio Only):

Comments

Popular Posts