"Celebrity" Special Clip by IU & The #Celeb_Challenge from EDAM


Since my earlier teaser plus the premiere of her "Celebrity" music video (and "Making Film"), this "Special Clip" of IU performing her self authored and co-composed song has been released - in what would be the closest we're going to get for a "Performance Video", methinks!

But what brought me to literal tears, was the following Insta update, which showed images of Lee Ji-eun in plenty of "candid snaps (hashtagged: "#celeb_challenge"), and I adore her for this! The celebrity she is, with and without her make-up or IU-"face"...



The #Celeb_Challenge is an actual "official" social media challenge from IU's latel EDAM - where folks are to post a video about themselves on Instagram (not forgetting the hashtag "#celeb_challenge") showcasing their "true" face (*Or so I surmise from the translation :p) other than their IG-persona(s) seen in the wwwpublic...

A total of 5 winners will be picked to receive a "precious gift". Challenge Period starts January 29th and Ends February 5th!



GOOGLE TRANSLATED:
"On the back of a gorgeous Instagram feed
Show me the crude but the only me!

My appearance on social or social media
Another me in me
Express yourself in your own way!
In a novel and fun way
#To 5 people who participated in the Celeb Challenge
We will give you a small gift.
All together #Celeb Challenge💖


📍 Challenge period: 2021.01.29 (Fri) 6PM ~ 2021.02.05 (Fri) 12PM

⠀ 📍 Challenge Win: 2021.02.09(Tue) 6PM

⠀ 📍 Essential Hashtags:
#Celeb Challenge #Celeb_Challenge
Celebrity is my # _ # IU me _Celebrity
*You must use the hashtag to confirm participation.

📍 How to participate:
On your Instagram, you can see me on social media
Express yourself in a video that is another hidden within me!"
(@edam.official)

Comments

Popular Posts