Vol.61 - 4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG
"4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG" is a ongoing serial feature (started in 2025) where I showcased/share tracks / MVs from 4 Random Albums I have in my eclectic collection ... some might get their own Full Album Listens, most might not ... just enjoy the memories, cheers.
WHAT: "Travelling Withou tMoving" from Jamiroquai.
WHEN: Released in 1996.
TRACKS: Above "Virtual Insanity" and "Cosmic Girl" (below).
This might well be my first of many Jamiroquai-albums, discovered thanks to "Virtual Insanity", if memory serves.
WHAT: "I Love My City" by Nisa Lin (林佳儀).
WHEN: Released in 1996.
TRACKS: "I Love My City" (above)and "今夜你在想念誰" (below).
I realised I have quite a few albums from this Taiwanese singer, and my impression was that she was "Japanese"? So much for my "memory"...! LOL
WHAT: "Rafi's Revenge" by Asian Dub Foundation.
WHEN: Released in 1998.
TRACKS: "Naxalite" (above), "Buzzin'" (below) and "Assassin".
If memory serves (which has since proven has not served me well, but), I was first clued in to ADF because of "Naxalite" played on the telly in a program I had no idea what (not MTV I don't think), and that I had a tough time tracking down the track and the group...!
WHAT: "Flying Away" by Smoke City.
WHEN: Released in 1997.
TRACKS: "Underwater Love" (above), "Mr. Gorgeous (And Miss Curvaceous)" (below).
Based on the track "Underwater Love", I tracked down the album, and was pleasantly surprised by the rest of the tracks, though not as memorable, alas.










Comments
Post a Comment