XG WOKE Me UP with their LIGHT STICK!




The above-featured ("Ver.1") teaser for the XG OFFICIAL LIGHT STICK caught my attention (Buy for $66 / Ships late-June onward), as I have been thinking about collecting "light-sticks", but knowing it is a foolish desire on my end, but ... although it certainly hoped me open my eyes and mind to XG this time tho...!




Check out the Official Music Video for "WOKE UP" (their 5th Single) seen above, and even more fantastical "making-of MV" directly below...!



WHO-IS: XG is a Japanese girl group based in South Korea. The group was formed by Xgalx, a subsidiary of Avex. The group is composed of seven members: Jurin, Chisa, Hinata, Juria, Cocona, Maya, and Harvey. They made their debut on March 18, 2022, with the release of the digital single "Tippy Toes". (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XG_(group))

Comments

Popular Posts