EVOLution & LOVElution Origins of tripleS (트리플에스)



Two Big WAVes (SIGNAL 230420)


At this juncture of the idol-life of KPOP girl-group tripleS, the total count was 14 members (S1-S14), and where the announcement came that their next KPOP-evolution were split down the middle to form two sub-units: EVOLUTION and LOVELUTION, with the members to be chosen by their COSMOS app for their sub-units. 2 new unrevealed new members (S15 & S16) also eventually joining each sub-unit to form a 8-member unit.too.

TWO tracks/songs were also up for voting, with the result being "Invincible" by EVOLution and "Girls' Capitalism" by LOVElution, which I have since both re-featured, as I am currently adoring tripleS' "Girls Never Die"-era, so there :)

Featured here in this particular blogpost are VLOG-styled "Signals" for this happening, cheers.

"The Day 8 LOVElution Members Got Together" (SIGNAL 230626)


"The Arrival of the Last LOVElution Member" (SIGNAL 230704)


Apologies in advance if I am "missing" any episodes, as I do not wholly follow them consistently ...reminding me loads of Thye days where I search thru Episodes of relevant LOONA vlogs, to go with their MVs!

Comments

Popular Posts