'홀씨(Holssi)' by IU



"In ‘CHAT-SHIRE,’ the first album I produced myself in my 20s, I compared my age to a flower. Whether it's a colorful flower or a small flower. At that time, I believed that I was a flower that would bloom when the time came," shared IU.

"I, in my 30s, who realized that there is no reason or need for everyone in the world to become a flower, wants to live as a seed fluttering alone in the sky. Like a tireless shopper, I want to wander aimlessly, scrolling through the various options displayed all over my world and putting them in my cart."
(Text description google translated from original here)



'홀씨(Holssi)' MV from IU, apart of her 6th Mini Album "The Winning", releasing 2024.02.20 18:00 (KST). Lyrics by 아이유 / Composed by 이종훈, 이채규, 아이유 / Arranged by 이종훈, 이채규.







Comments

Popular Posts