ODD EYE CIRCLE (ARTMS) VOLUME UP Opening & Encore




I found myself holding back my tears when the girls performed their debut songs - from Kim Lip's ECLIPSE, to JinSoul's SINGING IN THE RAIN, to Cheorry's LOVE CHERRY MOTION, a pang of sadness washed over me, as a smile beamed frozen on my face. These were the songs that made me fall in love with LOONA, and the girls themselves. And I am trying not to wonder if Modhaus had to pay BBC for the use of these songs...? Or have they each between tweaked - *like "Sweet Crazy Love" - so they can be used? I LOVE them regardless!

Featured above is the opening video and solo stages for ODD EYE CIRCLE (ARTMS)'s VOLUME UP U.S. TOUR (New York on 1/12/2024), as is the "Girl Front" Encore (seen below). I am sure somewhere somewhen the entire concert will be available on the www, cheers.



Comments

Popular Posts