周杰倫 JAY CHOU

I remembered perusing the aisles of Tower Records at Pacific Plaza, Singapore, and found Jay Chou's album having vaguely heard a track on radio, and read about him, and thought to try out the album - which I enjoyed and subsequently purchased, and listened to the album to infinity! Sure the mumble-rap made no sense to me, but I enjoyed the musicality of it all, at least that was what my impressions were...



Alas as I am typing this all out now, I can hardly remember any tracks, not even a faint echo in my minds cape ... maybe one day I'll investigate further into this ... but for now, my curiosity is stoked by his recently released MV for "倒影 Reflection" (randomly suggested on my front-page), and thought to add more of his recent music to this post = all of whom are foreign to me.













Comments

Popular Posts