BLACKPINK in SG



South Korean girl group BLACKPINK performed in Singapore over the weekend, two days at the National Stadium, and I'd glance at tweeted commentary, in the midst of celebrating Mother's Day, and of course coverage since gone online, including LISA visiting her uncle, and wrap-ups on sg.news.yahoo.com, coconuts.co and Goodyfeed.com = all of which were complaining about "cellphones watching BP" ... IN YOUR AREA! Don't forget the "bottled concert" air (via SGAG) ...!

@shunicorn_ standing pen might not be so great after all 🫠 #blackpink #blackpinkconcert ♬ original sound - sher 🦄


@jnkclip the phones again😭 #jennie #jenniekim #blackpink #fy #foryou ♬ original sound - jennie


Come, clap for my home country Singapore, y'all! I am also keen to see of this'll ever be opined in BP's own social channels? LOL

The last time I attended a Open air (mini) concert was for The Analog Girl at Our Tampines Hub, and I too whipped my phone out (:p), but I am unfamiliar with that action, as the last open air I want to before that was for Swing Out Sister in 2009, and it was more digital cameras that phones ... and even before that, in the early 2000s, there were NO PHONES raised up at all in the concerts I'd attended, because they did not exist, did they? All the talk about "concert etiquette" seemed utterly foreign to me, alas ... although I'd imagine throwing a fit if ever LOONA came and I attended the concert to this result ... not something that'll happen anytime soon tho, alas...

Comments

Popular Posts