"Chuu Can Do IT" Athletics Featuring LOONA

Remember back in July 2021 when the entire line-up of LOONA guested on "Chuu Can Do IT", for a 2-parter "Athletics Meet/Carnival"?



How could I ever forget seeing the twelve of them shining brightly and being a competitive version of themselves and having (what looked to be) fun too? Reposting both videos seen here, as (1) These are my favourite videos of LOONA in a reality-show situation, and (2) I really miss LOONA OT12 ... also kinda makes you wonder if the industry (or in this case the producers of CCDI) knew of their troubles with BBC, and reflected that in the archery scene ...?







I'm sorry there are no English-subtitles in the clips below (You'll have to check out my earlier blogposts PART 1 and PART 2, cheers.







Comments

Popular Posts