The Analog Girl @ COSMIC 3065 at Our Tampines Hub






Featured above are recorded clips of THE ANALOG GIRL at her set performed in Our Tampines Hub, Saturday June 4th. I had earlier came to the locale to check out "ODYSSEY & ODDITIES" (Pics since uploaded on Facebook), and planned to stay behind afters for the stage. There had been a slight delay in scheduled, so I popped out for dinner, and came back in time for the set. I am more than elated I stayed.

Head to the Facebook-Live recording of the day (Direct Link), and you can specifically listen to her set from Mark 2:20:00 to 2:59:28(ish), followed by a little Q&A.



twitter.com/theanaloggirl
instagram.com/theanaloggirl
facebook.com/theanaloggirl
YouTube Channel


Being embraced by the electronica soundscape, I let my mind drift into despair and ruin (somehow her soundscape does that to me) and enjoyed the heck out of it! And having the sounds of children running about, added another layer of eerie vibe to the sounds too.

The last time I was at a "open air" performance, was in 2009, for Swing Out Sister (for when they performed in East Coast). Since my Stroke in 2010, I've not attended any night time performances, simply because I do not function well at night (energy levels dipping and eyesight the ever challenger to me my enjoying "life"p). Even them I was so reserved I did not know how to even clap to appreciate them! Sat alone with a extendable tripod, amidst families, I clapped when the set ended, and felt good I had broken out of my own habits!



BUY ON U.S.AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts