OCT 25.2021 Edition TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS on TUNESTALKSG




#10 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: CLICK HERE for a (nearly-but-not-quite) Full Album Listen for The Teenage Textbook Movie OST, featuring songs from the 1998 Singapore feature film (Currently watchable on Netflix SG), which includes the above track "Falling In Love" by John Klass! The movie & music memories are real, folks...!

#9 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: CLICK HERE for OCT 19.2021 Edition TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS on TUNESTALKSG (The Past Week). At least I now know compilation-posts like this has a level go longevity in Top Ten-lists like this, innit?



#8 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: CLICK HERE for Chuu & Kim Lip for ESQUIRE Korea-coverage. (October 2021), including Fashion Shot Film & Video Interview segment, plus (Tweeted) styled images from a look at both girls with not seen before (much)!

#7 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: Some days I do wonder if About LOONA's Unreleased "La Maison LOONA" will ever see the light of easy in my lifetime? And somedays I think I'm just being silly. I'll just have to remain patient. And hopeful. Yep.



#6 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: While the purchase my first album from the South Korean girl group remains fresh still in my mind, so too was the excitement for this Unboxing "QUEENDOM" by Red Velvet (with Irene's adorable photo card stealing my heart), I have been listening to online full albums instead of the actual CD that came with the package, because my external CD player is busted. Fkn that makes me sad.



#5 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: Counting down the pairs of girls revealed for LOONA JP's #hulahoopchallenge meant for LOONA's Japanese debut, which as of today includes all 12 girls! Have you check out their Dance Practice Video for HULA HOOP yet tho...?



#4 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: Check out the Full MV & Behind/Making MV Film for digital single "strawberry moon" by South Korean soloist IU, who instead is shown above making Strawberry Macaroons & Strawberry Ice Cream...!

#3 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: Go listen and watch the Michel Gondry-directed full MV for ARMY OF ME by Björk HERE ... Thank Me Laters, cheers.




#2 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: Check out BLACKPINK's LISA with full-in choreo plus dancers for this MV for "SG" by DJ Snake X Ozuna X Megan Thee Stallion X LISA, c'mon! Gotta STAN EFFORT, yo...!



#1 TOP TEN BLOGPOST: Watch the animated "StarSeed~カクセイ~" MV by LOONA (今月の少女) HERE, featuring animation by StudioHonekalver (YouTube Channel), with this video found on the First Press Limited Edition A on the exclusive DVD. Sorry, I'm not holding out for a "official video upload" here, cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts