STEREOTYPE by STAYC(스테이씨): Concept Previews

STAYC Sterotype


On the strength of the above teaser image, I actually followed South Korean girl group (스테이씨) STAYC's official Twitter (only other group I follow is LOONA), and I couldn't wrap my head around my decision ... sure I really enjoyed their previous releases SO BAD and ASAP, but committing to following Twiiter accounts is not something I take lightly

Or instinctively I am intrigued by the styling and imagery for the rookie group from HighUP, as it goes beyond they're KPOPpy-collegae high-schooler-look into a different aesthetic, and that is always fascinating for me, to see performers go beyond their "comfort zone", at least visually.

STAYC Sterotype


A new "Concept" video has dropped (see below), and I look forward to adding to this post more videos to come (I imagine 5 more...?), leading to the release of their 1st Mini Album "STEREOTYPE" on 2021.09.06 MON 6PM (KST)! Scroll thru to see embeds frothier Twitter, include schedules leading to the launch and links to availability of their albums...!



[STAYC Official SNS]
cafe.daum.net/STAYC
youtube.com/c/STAYC
instagram.com/stayc_highup
twitter.com/STAYC_official
Facebook
tiktok.com/@stayc_official
vlive.tv/channel/968D15




BUY ON AMAZON:


BUY ON AMAZON:

TYPE A ONLY:

TYPE B ONLY:

Comments

Popular Posts