Dreamcatcher for Esquire Korea (Fashion Film 'Summer' & 'BEcause' LIVE Performance)

DREAMCATCHER ESQUIRE KOREA tunestalksg


"Fashion Film" from South Korean girl group Dreamcatcher (드림캐쳐) for ESQUIRE Korea, featuring the girls wearing a fashion not commonly associated with their Kpop Persona(s), described here as: "This summer, hotter than any year, we met with Dreamcatcher. We proposed a fashion style that is totally new to Dreamcatcher, who has always taken fans by storm with powerful performance and fashion styling. Here is the fashion film of #Dreamcatcher in a newtro and fresh summer vibe. They surely do pull off the new vibe."



Also featured below is a earlier upload (4 Aug 2021), with Dreamctacer performing 'BEcause' LIVE for Esquire Korea (*You might want to catch the music video HERE, if you have not already, cheers).



youtube.com/dreamcatcherofficial
twitter.com/hf_dreamcatcher
facebook.com/happyfacedreamcatcher
vlive.tv/channel/E8D2CB
instagram.com/hf_dreamcatcher
instagram.com/goodnight_dreamcatcher
cafe.daum.net/Dreamcatcher7
tiktok.com/@official_dreamcatcher


Once I have my second COVID-jab, I might venture to the sole shop I know of in Singapore that sells KPOP albums, to see if I could find and pick-up SUMMER HOLIDAY (even tho my external CD-player is busted, but....), as I've seen DREAMCATCHER albums on the shelves before .... This'll be my first 드림캐쳐-album if I do so too...! Well, if I manage to execute my plan lah ~ #EXCITED

BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts