Full Album Listen for "Rock Dust Light Star" by Jamiroquai



"Rock Dust Light Star" is the 7th studio album released by the British band Jamiroquai, released November 1st 2010 in the United Kingdom by Universal Music/Mercury Records, and on 24 April 2012 in the United States by Executive Music Group. This would be the last album I would purchase from Jamiroquai, not because of anything else but "availability", really. CD/Music shoops in Singapore started dwindling to (near) non-existence, and yes color me "old school" as I NEED to physically buy at a store (only current exception for KPOP, and only very recently too :p), realising now as I am typing this, was over a decade ago too!



Out of all my Jamiroquai-albums/best-of-compilations, "Rock Dust Light Star" had never truly been my "favourite", but thru the years even until now, I can appreciate it for what it is/was, and not what my "expectations" (or even "preferences") of what "Jamiroquai sounds like".

My external CD player is busted, so this'll have to do (heh). First the tracklist, followed by Audio, Live performances and music videos. Enjoy.

TRACKLIST:
1. "Rock Dust Light Star" (4:39)
2. "White Knuckle Ride" (3:33)
3. "Smoke and Mirrors" (4:30)
4. "All Good in the Hood" (3:35)
5. "Hurtin'" (4:15)
6. "Blue Skies" (3:51)
7. "Lifeline" (4:39)
8. "She's a Fast Persuader" (5:16)
9. "Two Completely Different Things" (4:25)
10. "Goodbye to My Dancer" (4:06)
11. "Never Gonna Be Another" (4:08)
12. "Hey Floyd" (5:09)

Japanese bonus track:
"That's Not the Funk" (3:22)
Deluxe Edition bonus tracks:
"All Good in the Hood" (acoustic version) – 3:39
"Angeline" (McKenzie, Kay, Harris) – 3:29
"Hang It Over" (Kay, Harris) – 4:50
"Rock Dust Light Star" (live) – 5:42
"White Knuckle Ride" (Alan Braxe remix) – 3:17
"Blue Skies" (Fred Falke remix) – 4:08







































BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts