Full Album Listen for "TOP GUN" OST

My memories of 1986's "Top Gun" had been vague at best, not necessarily the lexicon of "80s films" on my watchlist, but I actually managed to sit thru the entire film today on Cable, so here is a full album listen for it's OST. -featuring a few memorable tracks (moreso than the film, for me anyways), so ENJOY!

SIDE ONE
1. "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins (3:36)
2. "Mighty Wings" by Cheap Trick (3:51)
3. "Playing with the Boys" by Kenny Loggins (3:59)
4. "Lead Me On" by Teena Marie (3:47)
5. "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin (4:11)
SIDE TWO
1. "Hot Summer Nights" by Miami Sound Machine (3:38)
2. "Heaven in Your Eyes" by Loverboy (4:04)
3. "Through the Fire" by Larry Greene (3:46)
4. "Destination Unknown" by Marietta (3:48)
5. "Top Gun Anthem" by Harold Faltermeyer X Steve Stevens (4:12) BONUS
"You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" by The Righteous Brothers

SIDE ONE





SIDE TWO





BONUS:


I wonder if the upcoming sequel "Top Gun: Maverick" will have a memorable soundtrack, as did the 1986's film did, and the sonic legacy it had left behind...?



BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts