June 28.2021 Edition of TOP TEN TUNESTALK BLOGPOSTS (The Past Week)



"LOONA" features dominated nearly the entirety of my TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS ON TUNESTALK (The Past Week) Weekly List - and rightly so as I had been knee-deep dedicated on Introducing LOONA and covering promotions for their comeback with their 4th mini album [&] - which culminates into the release TODAY on June 28th this evening! The excitement is real, the anticipation quite frankly is distracting me from my other regular tasks, and the result is rewarding (regardless of the number of blog-hits on this blog of mine, as I naively color myself hahahaha).

CLICK FORTH and ENJOY!

#10: YeoJin & Kim Lip Revealed for LOONA [&] 4TH Concept Photo, and thus begins LOONA's (and Kim Lip's) dominance on this week's list!

#9: Introducing LOONA's [X X] Album, and the only album that is missing in my LONNA-collection...!!!

#8: I take A Closer Look at LOONA's [#] Album, including Pageflip video & a gorgeous Chuu photo card pull!

#7: "BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!" And pretty soon on your cinema screens with BLACKPINK THE MOVIE & 5th Anniversary [4+1 PROJECT] Announcement Video!

#6: Introducing Kim Lip of LOONA (6th Girl To Be Revealed for 이달의 소녀) !!!

#5: Introducing LOONA's [#] Album (Released on February 5, 2020, featuring "So What" Single)!

#4: LISTEN to the Preview/Highlight Medley HERE for LOONA's [&] - releasing today June 28th digitally at 6pm KST (along with the MV for "Paint The Town"). My albums are on pre-order and waiting for delivery!!!

#3: The full reveal of the LOONA's 4th CONCEPT Group Photo which would be the "D" Version Album Cover for their comeback album [&].

#2: Trailer "&2" started me delving into comparisons and evolutions with Kim Lip's ECLIPSE music video from 2017...!

#1: Go Watch Trailer "&3" HERE, and gasp along as I did...!

LOONA & THE MOON







Comments

Popular Posts