Songs from "SEARCH:WWW" K-Drama


Received my OST CD for KDrama "Search: WWW", and aim to share the first 10 tracks of songs here (with track listings #11 to #25 being the score). As I am prepping this post, I have to say listening to the CD OST on my headphones, hits so much better than the youtube videos, of course. An exceptional OST with haunting environmental soundscapes, floating in the night-skies, feeling and being alone, and that is okay. Filling the void in my heart with songs of longing and shoulder-shimmies, is not too bad a way to spend the time, especially at night-time, even of most of the tracks leave me brimming with tears and a empty feeling inside of me (in a "good" way, I suppose).



I have to say, I do not understand the (South) Korean language, and have chosen not to read the translated lyrics as well, and just let the music carry me ... And that sweet track #5 by the actress Lee Da Hee put a smile on my face, imagining it's her emotion/feeling for "Seol Ji-Hwan".

And while I'd enjoyed the 2019 16-episode tvN Series ((My) TOP TEN KDRAMAs WATCHED in 2019 on POPCORNX), I've not managed to snag the OST, until a restock on ktown4u.com! And none too ironic is, I am also hunting for the series that aired after this: "When the Devil Calls Your Name" (I'd featured the OST HERE). Meanwhile...

TRACK LIST:

01. 오존 (O3ohn) – 우리 사이 은하수를 만들어 "Milky Way Between Us"
02. 일레인 – Search (Original Ver.) *CD ONLY
03. "Reaching Hand" (손 닿으면) by Beom June Jang 장범준
04. "Scent" (향기) by Sam Kim (샘김)
05. "WOW" by MAMAMOO 마마무
06. "Tv에서 보는 그대 모습은" by Lee Da Hee (이다희)
07. "I get a little bit lonely" (조금 더 외로워지겠지) by Kim Na Young (김나영)
08. "Tonight" by Lee Chan Dong (이찬동 VROMANCE)
09. "I'd Rather" (차라리) by Easy FM *CD ONLY
10. 장범준 – 손 닿으면 (Acoustic Ver.) *CD ONLY






















TRACK LIST (CONTINUED):

11. 검색으로 시작하는 하루
12. 천 년의 사랑
13. 외로움이 밀려올 때
14. 발목 하트
15. 새로운 세상
16. 포털의 윤리강령
17. 위로
18. 정예멤버
19. 오피스 로맨스
20. 강아지와 견주
21. 그녀들의 우정
22. 어이없는 그대
23. 첫눈에 두근두근
24. 자벌레
25. 장모님이 왜 그럴까

*Album Limited Bonus Track included:
1) 트랙2 일레인 – Search (Original Ver.)
2) 트랙 9 Easy FM – 차라리
2) 트랙 10 장범준 – 손 닿으면 (Acoustic Ver.)

I might do a page flip video for the 64-pager photobook that was apart of the package, but maybe at a later time...

Comments

Popular Posts