"One Touch" by Sugarbabes


"One Touch" is the debut studio album by British girl group Sugababes, released by London Records in the UK on 27 November 2000. This was to be their only release with London Records, as they were dropped in 2001.

Having had personnel and label changes through the years (Wiki it yourselves, cheers), I'd never followed their music journey, besides the odd music video I randomly caught online, and THIS album I own, the existence of the group itself for me, was discovered on MTV, amidst a seemingly crop of boy and girl groups, during a time when my job too entailed pop music - manufactured ior otherwise - and "lost" thru the years ... although 2 decades later I am thoroughly enjoying this album still, having not aged too much :)



Scroll thru for a full track listing, and a few official MVs from this album.

ALBUM TRACK LISTING:
1. "Overload"
2. "One Foot In"
3. "Same Old Story"
4. "Just Let It Go"
5. "Look at Me"
6. "Soul Sound"
7. "One Touch"
8. "Lush Life"
9. "Real Thing"
10. "New Year"
11. "Promises"
12. "Run for Cover"





Comments

Popular Posts