My Top Ten 90s Songs (Vol.3) To The #SoundtrackofMyLife


I was having a conversation the other day, about my past career, where I realised my music tastes changed when I changed jobs - from the Hard Rock Cafe indie-rock days in the early-90s, to the slate of music featured here, when I took up a job in the local television industry, in the late-90s, post-1996.

I remembered staying late into the nigh, and even taking over-nighters in the office to work on designs (Not that the job required us to, I chose to invest my time and effort more into achieving my best, loosing relationships along the way), and that we had a television set playing all-night, either HBO films, or the MTV channel (back in the day when it was all-music-all-day and zero reality programming), and being introduced to TONS of music and artists too!

None too ironic was subsequently leaving my design job and ended up working on music programs behind the scenes later (I'll have another list for that LOL). Meanwhile, these are a select few from the days back when...



















Comments

Popular Posts