Walking In My Shoes



One specific music video popped into my mind, while watching ‘PRE1 : BIRTH' BY ARTMS, and by that I meant no accusation(s) of "plagiarism" (we don't actively do that here on this blog, thanks) at all whatsoever, but of the vibe and tone that had reverberated within my aged memories ... is Depeche Mode's "Walking In My Shoes", and even "In Your Room".



Both tracks were from Depeche Mode's 1994 album "Songs of Faith and Devotion", with both MVs directed by Anton Corbijn. "Funnily" enough, select visuals in the MV for "In Your Room" also made it's way to me most recent project, but never made it the conceptualisation and production stage, alas ~ LOL



That said, hee are a few more select MVs from one of my favourite musical groups, to showcase the similar vibes and as well buff up this fluff blog-post, cheers.









Comments

Popular Posts