JULY 19.2021 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG BLOGPOSTS (The Past Week)

"TOP TEN TUNESTALK BLOGPOSTS (The Past Week)" is a weekly list rounding up the TOP TEN Most read+clicked on blog-features, as recorded in this blog's stats! Scroll thru and click forth and find out what most of the folks are reading/watching/listening to on TUNESTALKSG for the past week!



#10 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: Randomly sat in front of the telly one Saturday morning, and watched the entire film thru (first time in full, actually), and here we are for the Full Album Listen for "TOP GUN" OST.! Here is one of the more everlasting tracks thru the years: "Take My Breathe Away" fromBerlin...



#9 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: Tong Tong Culture's "Broken Karaoke" starring LOONA shows the girls at their chaotic best, and of how unified they are, even admist the chaos - and you know why it works? They are not "milking it" (as far as I can see), IMHO.

ALSO added to the post are their Showcase and Live Stages for the premiere of "PTT (Paint The Town)" and "WOW!" - reposted below! I'll also take this opportunity to thank the efforts of the designer or team who created and animated the visuals presented on the big-screens (behind the girls)!



#8 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: LOONA on Tong Tong Culture's "Thrilling Interview (통통컬처)", this time with HaSeul, Yves and the most talkative ViVi I have seen, since starting on my LOONA-journey!

I have also posted earlier interviews with JinSoul_Chuu_+Olivia Hye (my utmost fav so far), and HeeJin+Choerry+Go Won ... looking forward to the final three LOONA members with YeoJin+Kim Lip+HyunJin!

#7 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: BLACKPINK - 「Lovesick Girls - JP Ver.-」 MV
I was fascinated to see how they would edit parts of the original (South) Korean music video with the sung JAPANESE lyrics, in lieu of "re-shooting" the entire MV for "Lovesick Girls" by BLACKPINK, I'm not gonna lie. I should have just enjoyed it, in lieu of grabbing at a "past" worklife LOL



#6 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: I unbox LOONA's [&] KiT Album, in what I am thankful I decided to bite the bullet to purchase, even tho I had not a clue on the "Air-Kit" tech involved (I still don't tho, as I've yet to try out the intrusctional videos I posted LOL) :p

#5 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: Delving into one of the originators of "team pop" with music videos from Cocteau Twins (80s-90s). This is the title track from their album "Heaven Or Las Vegas":



#4 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: 이달의 소녀 LOOΠΔ's #LOONAKick (#219-#220)
is the beginning of my posting-dump, starting from their [&]-era, thanks! I might be late in the game for posting their #LOONAKicks, but ... OMG it took upon how-many-times-watching-I-stopped-counting that the black patch behind Yves solo dancing in the studio was someone stood on a chair filming her!



#3 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: PAINT THE COLOUR OF LOONA: TikTok Dance Routines for "PTT (Paint The Town)" feature 12 individual videos from all 12-members of 이달의 소녀 LOONA! Don't miss out Chuu doing her "flag dance performance" behind Yves' video tho...! Featured above is a fan-edit compiling all individual TikTokd into a single video.

#2 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: Full Album Listen for "Rock Dust Light Star" = the very last album I had purchased from Jamiroquai, and I realised why shouldn't I have done this earlier... THIS is "Blue Skies" :)



#1 TOP TEN TUNESTALKSG: Main Trailer for BLACKPINK - 5th ANNIVERSARY [4+1] THE MOVIE & Screening Situation in Singapore - yes the movie IS coming to Singapore screens, for a limited time only! There's commemorative poster or postcards to be had too... Here's the trailer for THE MOVIE,

Comments

Popular Posts