Lexie Liu 刘柏辛


Official Video for "佳人" by Lexie Liu 刘柏辛 (Music & Lyrics by Lexie Liu). Lexie voiced "Seraphine" in Riot Games' virtual K-pop group, K/DA's "More" (She sang the portion in Mandarin), I thank YT-algorithms for leading me to this today - primarily because I have been back on K/DA-repeat play recently, thanks! None too ironic, was the glut of League of Legends game-politics that have plagued Seraphine, but I am here for the music and the performer, thanks!



Also scheduled for a Jan 11th release, is her new Single 「ALGTR」, and I'll be looking forward to that on her dedicated YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Featured below is "Hide and Seek" (from April 2020), and "Manta" (from Dec 2019).




"Lexie Liu, also known as Liu Boxin (Chinese: 刘柏辛; pinyin: Liú Bóxīn; born December 21, 1998) is a Chinese singer, rapper and songwriter." (Wiki)

BUY ON AMAZON:

Comments

Popular Posts