Vol.57 - 4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG



"4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG" is a ongoing serial feature (started in 2025) where I showcased/share tracks / MVs from 4 Random Albums I have in my eclectic collection ... some might get their own Full Album Listens, most might not ... just enjoy the memories, cheers.






"The Best of The Power Station" by the 1980s rock supergroup The Power Station, features notable tracks such as "Some Like It Hot" (in fact the only track I retroactively knew of LOL) and their cover of T. Rex's "Get It On (Bang a Gong)". I have zero recollection of the rest of the album's tracks too OMG








Released by Avex Trax, the "Space Travelers" Original Soundtrack (スペーストラベラーズ)" from the 2000 Japanese film directed by Katsuyoshi Motohiro, features soundscape from composer Akihiko Matsumoto (known for Bayside Shakedown). I have zero recollection of the OST but enjoyed the quirkiness of the film ... sharing the Opening Sequence above, cheers. I never did "upgrade" my VCD to DVD tho, so essentially is a "lost media" in my collection :(








You know I heart my "OST(s)", and "Addams Family Values" was no different. Released November 1993 by PolyGram / Atlas, notable tracks include like "It's Your Thing (From "Addams Family Values"" by H-Town (above) and "Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get" from RuPaul (below). Honestly, I remembered the movie, but hardly the OST ~ LOL



BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "Addams Family Values" CD
Buy The Addams Family/Addams Family Values 2 Movie Collection CD" Blu-ray
Buy "The Addams Family/Addams Family Values 2 Movie Collection" DVD






"Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars" by English electronic music producer Fatboy Slim was released on November 6, 2000. Notable Tracks include "Star 69" (above), "Sunset (Bird of Prey)", and the Grammy-winning "Weapon of Choice" featuring Bootsy Collins and a dancing Christopher Walken (below).



BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars" VINYL
Buy "Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars" CD


Comments

Popular Posts