Vol.56 - 4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG
"4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG" is a ongoing serial feature (started in 2025) where I showcased/share tracks / MVs from 4 Random Albums I have in my eclectic collection ... some might get their own Full Album Listens, most might not ... just enjoy the memories, cheers.
"Love and the Russian Winter" is the 7th studio album by the British pop and soul group Simply Red, released on November 1, 1999. Notable tracks include "Ain't That a Lot of Love". I adored Simply Red beyond reproach for a long period, giving me a in-road into club scene - which I enjoyed the music for but not the lifestyle.
I've honestly forgotten much of this album, and need to have a proper re-listen someday somewhen...
BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy ""Love and the Russian Winter"" CD
Buy "Picture Book / Blue / Love & Russian Winter" CD Set
"It's All About the Stragglers" is the debut and only studio album by the English UK garage duo Artful Dodger (Mark Hill and Pete Devereux). Released on 20 November 2000 by London Recordings, key tracks in this 11-track record features major hits like "Re-Rewind" (featuring Craig David), "Movin' Too Fast", "Woman Trouble", and "Please Don't Turn Me On". Graced my ears with non-too-abusive garage, which I could enjoy without guilt and shame from the naysayers lol - this deserves a full album listen when I have the time to do so, cheers :)
BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "It's All About the Stragglers" CD
"Genius 2000" is the 4th studio album by Japanese pop singer Namie Amuro, released on January 26, 2000, under Avex Trax. Notable tracks include "LOVE 2000", "RESPECT the POWER OF LOVE", and "SOMETHING 'BOUT THE KISS". Not gonna lie, I was obsessed with her for a minute too - the coolest J-performer in my mind :)
BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "Genius 2000" CD
Buy "Tour Genius 2000" DVD
"Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite" is the debut studio album from neo-soul artist Maxwell, released by Columbia Records on April 2, 1996. Notable tracks include "The Urban Theme", "Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder)", "Sumthin' Sumthin'" and "Til the Cops Come Knockin'", and honestly I remembered being obsessive over the album for a chill minute, in the vein of Toshi Kubota - whom I adore the soundscape for as well. Damn I need to set this CD aside for when I get a new CD-player for myself...!
BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite" 30th Anniversary VINYL
Buy "Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite" CD
Buy Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite Blu-Spec" Import CD










Comments
Post a Comment