Vol.54 - 4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG
"4 X 4 on #TUNESTALKSG" is a ongoing serial feature (started in 2025) where I showcased/share tracks / MVs from 4 Random Albums I have in my eclectic collection ... some might get their own Full Album Listens, most might not ... just enjoy the memories, cheers.
Original Film Soundtrack for "Snatch" (2000) featured a number of memorable tracks, including Massive Attack with "Angel" (above) and Oasis with "Fuckin ' In The Bushes" (below). I have a sheer weakness for OST of films I enjoyed or sometimes even enjoyed the ODSGT more than the film itself LOL ... sort of like a "mixtape compilation", and that had appealed to me thru the years, cheers.
BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "Snatch" OST CD
"Bilingual" is the 6th studio album by the English synth-pop duo Pet Shop Boys. Released in 1996 in the UK by Parlophone, the album is known for its blend of dance-pop and synth-pop with Latin influences, featuring tracks like "Discoteca" (above) and "Single" (below).
BUY FROM AMAZON:
Buy "Bilingual" CD
Buy "Bilingual: Further Listening" CD
Buy "Bilingual" VINYL
Without a doubt I procured this 1990 studio album "Don't Explain" by Robert Palmer due to Power Station, with this album featuring a blend of rock, R&B, jazz, and reggae influences across 18 tracks. Singles from this release include a cover of "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight" (featuring UB40 / Above audio only) and "You're Amazing" (below), which delivered exactly what I imagined it to be :)
Released by Ocean Butterflies Production in 1996, "Don't Let Me Hate You" (别让我恨你) Mandopop album by Singaporean singer Kit Chan. You cannot go wrong with Kit Chan X Ocean Butterflies, as far as I am concerned. Below track is "Mr Turner" (audio only).










Comments
Post a Comment