Full Album Listen to "Forever" by Spice Girls



"Forever" is the third and final studio album by the Spice Girls, released on 1 November 2000 by Virgin Records. It is their only album without Geri Halliwell (who later rejoined the group for their "Greatest Hits" album in 2007).

I remember vaguely I had both this and their 2nd album, but not the first, although I have a lot more merch from their debut LOL

A re-listen to this album yielded a certain unfamiliarity to the "Pop" I had enjoyed from earlier much more memorable tracks, but nevertheless sharing a full album listen here, cheers.





FULL ALBUM LISTEN



Track #1:


Track #2: "Tell Me Why"

Track #3:


Track #4: "Right Back at Ya"


Track #5: "Get Down with Me"


Track #6: "Wasting My Time"


Track #7: "Weekend Love"


Track #8: "Time Goes By"


Track #9: "If You Wanna Have Some Fun"


Track #10: "Oxygen"


Track #11: "Goodbye"

Comments

Popular Posts