BABYMONSTER's AHYEON is Not Signed To ODD ATELIER

UPDATED BLOGPOST: Due to seeing multiple references to this "tweet" (no, I don't really care that the platform is "X" now, but), I soon realized I too had been duped! "Misinformation" much? OA's Insta @oddatelier, Facebook and oddatelier.net is legit, with Jennie Ruby Kim beiong the sole artists signed to the label, cheers.



Their hustle worked though, including faux platform accounts. How hungry for "content" I must have been hahahahaha Which too proves a point that I am not made for this "reporting b.s." lol, and perhaps will just stick to posting songs I like instead, cheers LOL



Their timing was impeccable, I reckon, with the day being the actual anniversary of "Ahyeon" being revealed to the world, ala her videos posted here. Anticipation remains for her to join BABYMONSTER at some point, which honestly I'd felt the news of has surpassed that of the debut of the girl group from YG Entertainment itself, and pretty unfair to the girls who are already apart of the group... as if they were "not enough", and "need someone else" to complete them. Of this could all just be "noise promotion", and I am yet another sucker to fall for this...? LOL

But yes, I digress, and am deflecting my own boo-boo, but these are my thoughts, cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts