Full Album Listen for "vacation" by bird



"Vacation" (2004) turned out to be my last album purchased from bird (バード). For the couple of albums prior (DOUBLE CHANCE and GOKUJOU HYBRID), I'd somewhat felt the soundscape to have slightly shifted from my sonic experience with her, but with vacation, it returned to my preference, but more likely the lack of physical ability to procure physical CDs, proved to hamper my continuation of collecting her albums, methinks.

That said, it has been a right-decent-blast from the sonic-past its my full album listens, which'll now conclude with bird's 10-tracks from "vacation", at least for the album I physically own, cheers.

TRACKLIST:
1. Natsuwo-reserve (夏をリザーブ)
2. Komorebito-wartz (木漏れ日とワルツ)
3. Bikini Collecter (ビキニコレクター)
4. Hibiscus (ハイビスカス)
5. Kamiwo-hodoite (髪をほどいて)
6. Yugure-no-syonen (夕暮れの少年)
7. Sunset Driver (サンセットドライバー)
8. Coral Garden (コーラルガーデン)
9. Yokubono-whirpool (欲望のワールプール)
10. Gekkabijinwa-nemuru (月下美人は眠る)




FULL ALBUM ISTEN



Natsuwo-reserve

Komorebito-wartz

Bikini Collecter

Hibiscus

Kamiwo-hodoite

Yugure-no-syonen

Sunset Driver

Coral Garden

Yokubono-whirpool

Gekkabijinwa-nemuru


(Listen digitally here)

Comments

Popular Posts