Flipping Through A Box of Music CDs (July 22.2022)

A (shoe)box of MUSIC CDs were excavated the day before, with its contents both familiar and yet I could not for the life of me remembered putting these CDs inside said box (with disintegrating plastic sleeves, no less), faintly remembered them to be within a CD-case instead .... Or maybe the case itself disintegrated? Regardless, I'd thought to do a flip-thru on camera, while the outdoor construction continued to pollute the environment dammit...!

The trick - as always with my collections - is to eventually finding out that rando-box somewhere else within my hoard, containing stacks of empty CD-jewel-cases (yes, that does exist, and yes welcome to my music-world), cheers.



Featured below are a few CDs I hope to be able to "Full Album Listens" for, as this would be a way for me to actually listen to the tracks again, as my external CD-player is busted (*Like how hard is it to buy one that, that could connect to my laptop? Srsly).

Slow Rock TUNESTALKSG 01
SWING OUT SISTER Tunestalksg
95 Goes Retro TUNESTALKSG
80s Explosion Tunestalksg


Oh, you don't know what a "Compact Disc" is?



Comments

Popular Posts